for Enterprise Deployments
OATenterprise expands the capabilities of OATxpress to distributed Auto-ID and sensor deployments, in addition to centralized management across multiple locations. It enables organizations to centrally manage, monitor, configure, and provision business logic and aggregate data across the enterprise from a Web-based dashboard. Companies can track orders, assets, and equipment in real time, and address process exceptions regardless of location.
- Enterprise-wide master data configuration and management (e.g. facility IDs, product IDs and EPC number ranges)
- Multi-site device configuration, management and real-time monitoring
- Multi-site Auto-ID process and workflow configuration, deployment and management Configuring, managing, and deploying RFID processes and workflows
- OATdevice manager supports a wide range of Auto-ID, Wi-Fi, RTLS, GPS devices and sensors and monitors device status across the enterprise, regardless of location
- OATdesigner provides companies with a single, seamless design environment to manage all RFID-centric business processes across the various deployment options – devices, controllers, premises and enterprise servers.
- OATxpress provides a library of best practice RFID applications, based on years of deployment expertise, which are pre-configured to run directly on different deployment options including low-cost edge controller devices.
- OATaxiom provides an Auto-ID and sensor analytics platform for business users.
OAT SOLUTIONS SUPPORT:
Barcode - Passive RFID - Active RFID - Ultra Wide Band RF (UWB) - Wi-Fi - RTLS - RFID-enhanced EAS - Location Servers - GPS - Application Sensors (e.g. Stack Lights, PLCs, alarms...)